On Friday, a magnitude 7.4 earthquake struck near Palu, on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, followed by a tsunami, leaving at least 1,347 people dead and hundreds more injured. People are continuing to comb beaches and rubble for family lost in the devastation and the Indonesian authorities have asked for international assistance to help deal with this catastrophe.
- Operations suspended to comply with government recommendations for COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Team Rubicon Australia and Minderoo Fire Fund join forces March 16, 2020
- Bushfire Recovery February 2020 February 19, 2020
- Currently Monitoring January 5, 2020
- Operation Partridge January 4, 2020