After a few years out of uniform, I realised there were a few components missing from my daily life. I’d heard of Team Rubicon as an organisation that wanted to put veterans back into communities, understanding some of the aspects that give life context. I’ve done a few activities with the TRibe now and I’ve found communities all over the place where you can bond on your service history and quickly move forward to new topics in your life. A shared history of service allows friendships to bloom once you hang up the uniform. That’s why I’ll keep dusting off the grey shirt.
- Operations suspended to comply with government recommendations for COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Team Rubicon Australia and Minderoo Fire Fund join forces March 16, 2020
- Bushfire Recovery February 2020 February 19, 2020
- Currently Monitoring January 5, 2020
- Operation Partridge January 4, 2020